Software Engineer Senior
Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
Zebra is a dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers. We take pride in creating a culture of respect, collaboration, inclusion and innovation. Across the globe, our employees practice these values as they work together to develop industry-leading hardware, software and service solutions that give organizations a competitive edge in their respective industries.
As a Software Engineer Senior you will Analyze, develop, design, and maintain software for the organization’s products and systems. You will Perform system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughout and program consistency. You will also Develop, validate, and test: structures and user documentation. Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy and be required to follow established processes and directions.
- Design, Implement and Test 2D and 3D image processing algorithms to solve real world customer problems.
- Research on new tools and technologies available in the market that can help Zebra customers to optimize their operations.
- Design competitive and innovative solutions to the highest quality standards of the industry
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics/Electrical engineering or Information Technology.
- 05 to 08 years of industry experience.
- Fluency in fundamental Physics, Mathematics and statistics.
- Experience with Open CV, Point Cloud Library, Google AR Core and ML Kit.
- Sound knowledge on Software design Principles, Practices, Patterns and Tools.
- Computer Programming skills in C/C++, Java and Python.
- Experience with Android (SDK & NDK) and Linux based software development environments.
Interested candidates please forward your CV through Job Hub by clicking “Apply for the Job”