Career Level Trainee
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Hemas Growth Team is a dynamic team that is focused on evaluating new business and growth opportunities for Hemas Holding’s various SBUs and determining long term group growth strategy. We are seeking a driven individual for a fixed-term internship with the capability and potential to grow within the team upon successful completion of the internship. The Intern-Growth will provide analytical and market intelligence support to the Growth Team in evaluating and executing on new business opportunities, mergers, and acquisitions. The Intern-Growth will assist in applying financial analysis to organic and inorganic growth opportunities and present findings to various stakeholders.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Strong academic profile: 1st class or 2nd upper at an undergraduate degree in Economics, Finance or a related field.
- CIMA qualification will also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Previous work experience or industry training as a business analyst.
- Excellent attention to detail that matters.
- Comprehensive research, report-writing, and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and critical reasoning skills.
- High degree of proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of financial analysis and financial modelling.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com mentioning “Intern-Growth” in the subject line within 7 days of this advertisement.