Career Level Supervisor
88 Years of Trust & Stability Richard Pieris & Co. PLC is a diversified business conglomerate with a rich history of 88 years. Its flagship brand “Arpico” is one of the most powerful local household brands in Sri Lanka for over 50 years. Serving the community with a diverse range of products across many sectors such as manufacturing, plantations, financial services, exports, FMCG, construction, logistic & retail. The retail sector led by its flagship brand “Arpico Supercentres” operates one of the largest modern trade chains in the country. A diverse melting pot of talent, comprising a workforce of over 29,000. Richard Pieris & Company PLC is one of the largest employment providers in the private sector in Sri Lanka. To support the expansion initiatives of Company, we invite young, dynamic and motivated individual to join us as,
SUPERVISOR – VEGETABLE COLLECTION CENTER
Locations :- Dambulla
The ideal candidates should
- Be a male between 20 – 30 years of age
- Possess GCE A/L – School leavers are encourage to apply
- Be computer literate with sound knowledge in MS Office package
- Possess part qualification in Certificate / Diploma in Agriculture from an recognized institution would be an added advantage
- Having previous experience and the exposure in similar capacity is an added advantage
- Be willing to work long hours
- Have excellent communication skills
- Preference will be given to those who are residing in & around Dambulla, Matale & Anuradhapura area
An attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and an evolving group of companies await the right candidate.
Please apply with your complete CV along with a Colour photograph of yourself and contact details of two non related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left hand corner of the envelop & or as the subject in your e-mail within 7 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources,
RICHARD PIERIS & COMPANY PLC,
310, High Level Road, Nawinna, Maharagama.