- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender MaleFemale
- Qualifications A/L
Hemas Pharmaceuticals, Surgicals & Diagnostics is a leading Importer and Distributor of Pharmaceutical, Surgicals and Diagnostic Products in the Sri Lankan market adding much value to the healthcare industry for over seven decades. We represent over 30 Prestigious Multi-National Pharmaceutical, Surgicals and Diagnostics Manufacturing Companies Globally.
We are in the search for a professional who would like to join our ranks as Tender Assistant .
To be an active member of our Tendering Team working towards a common goal to ensure success in tender submissions always aligning with the highest ethical considerations, compliance with rules and regulations and willing to pursue a longer term career in the specialization.
The role is entrusted to support our tendering effort in a timely manner with zero errors in documentation. Attention to detail and ability to work independently are important traits to be successful in this role. We require the person to have met the requirements below.
- GCE A/L qualification & Computer literacy
- Possession of valid riding license
- Certificate/ Diploma level qualifications in Logistics/Supply Chain Management from a reputed training institute will be added advantage.
- 1- 2 years working experience will be an added advantage.
- Communication skills in English language (Both Written & Oral)
- The ideal candidate should be below 25 years of age
If interested, please apply with the designation indicated on the subject to:
No.12, Glen Aber Place, Colombo-03.
Phone (General): +94114766666
Email: email@example.com Web: www.hemashealthcare.com