- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
The Executive – Compliance will support the SBU Compliance Head in ensuring the plants and factories within the SBU adhere to Customers Codes of Conduct, applicable laws & regulations and Brandix policies & procedures covering following 4 areas – labour standards, trade compliance, brand protection and supply chain security with the objective of strengthening Brandix’s position as a compliant vendor (social, buyer/customer and process). The role holder is also responsible for scheduling and implementing internal audit plan and ensure the closure of CAPs.
- Implement internal audit programs and ensure timely closure of Corrective Action Plan arising from internal and external audits by liaising with internal stakeholders.
- Assist in implementation of compliance related initiatives such as positive assurance program, obtaining self-audit approvals and achievement of agreed scores/grading in customers.
- Carry out preliminary audits and follow up on closure of CAPs in on-boarding of new customers and factories.
- Ensure that agreements, licences, and certifications are renewed prior to expiry and timely submission of information that is required by customers and third parties from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Professional qualification in relevant field
- 2 to 3+ years of relevant experience in the compliance function, with strong technical knowledge of audit and compliance processes with an understanding of apparel manufacturing process
- Driving Vision and Change
- Exciting & Engaging Customers
- Inspiring Employees
- Driving Results
This is an Equal opportunity company