Career Level Trainee
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com
Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt.) Ltd
Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt.) Ltd. is a fully owned subsidiary of Hayleys PLC representing the Business Process Management (BPM) and Shared Services Sector of Hayleys, focusing on Finance & Accounting, Software Engineering, Payroll Services and Business Process Consultancy Services. The Company is an accredited training partner by CIMA, ACCA and Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CASL).
Trainee Associate – Imports – Finance & Accounting Operations
We seek a young dynamic individual interested in a career in Imports to join our team. We provide an environment that gives on the job and off-the-job training and the best of professional and personal development opportunities provided by a leading Company.
- Processing import related documentation ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
- Processing import related transactions and updating in ERP system.
- Coordinating with banks and clearing agents.
- Following the required procedures and security standards relating to the process
- Maintaining records and registers as per the standard operating procedures.
- Planning and organizing work methodically according to the priorities and deadlines
- Preparing the bank reconciliations.
- A passion for developing a career in Imports/Finance
- Following CA/CIMA/ACCA/CMA/AAT or any degree/diploma in Logistics Management
- Student who are looking for Executive level training of CA will be an added advantage
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimum supervision
- A dynamic, self-starter with a keen eye for detail and a focus on continuous improvement
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Competent in MS Office Package, specially MS Excel
- Previous work experience is not required
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on the flyer to Apply Now or email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for and the company name on the subject line of the email. The closing date of the application will be 05th of September 2021. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.