- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications A/L
The journey to success starts when your HEART IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE
For over 30 years we have consistently proven that we are the ‘bank with a heart’, and our most valuable asset has been our team. With an unwavering commitment to providing unparalleled customer service, we have been recognized as a benchmark in the industry.
We are searching for individuals who have a commitment to empower others, through their service, and who want to be part of our Seylan family, on our journey forward.
Trainee Banking Relationship Assistants
- Minimum of Five (5) credits including Mathematics and English at GCE Ordinary Level in one sitting) and Three (3) passes at GCE Advanced Level (in one sitting), excluding General English and GIT.
- Smart, intelligent and pleasing personality below 23 years of age with a flair for sales & relationship building
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with teams.
- Should be prepared to work in any location within our island wide branch network.
- Literacy in IT and proficiency in English language and Sinhala/Tamil languages.
Selection will be strictly on merit and any form of canvassing will be a definite disqualification
Seylan Bank PLC
Seylan Towers, No. 90, Galle Road, Colombo 3