Career Level Trainee
CAREER AT SOFTLOGIC
Softlogic is a highly diversified Group of Companies with over 11,000 employees in Sri Lanka and Australia and the annual turnover is approximately LKR 76 Billion. Softlogic Group is one of the most diversified blue-chip conglomerates in the country and we have built strong, sustainable market leading positions in a range of high growth sectors including ICT, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure.
- Manage large amount of customer calls and inquiries, in order to identify their needs to achieve the
- Build sustainable relationships and trustworthiness among the customers through effective and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and internal systems.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and required documents.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers & Advice the customer on how to gain more from the products sold and after sales services.
- Responsible for respond to all telephone calls and emails, analyze the concern raised and provide necessary solution within a shorter period. Take the ownership and follow-up until the job assigned is successfully completed.
- Take the accountability to manage all kind of customer grievances and complaints, and provide necessary solutions in order to sustain the customer loyalty always.
- Should possessed the GCE A/L examination with 03 simple passes – School leavers are encouraged
- Working experiences are not necessary, (Experience in a Restaurant channel or Hospitality sector would be an added advantage).
- Should possess an excellent command of English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written. Tamil language skills will be an added advantage.
- Should be familiar with MS Office package (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Age should be below 30 years.
- Should be a person with high interpersonal skills, a committed who can work with minimum supervision and be able to work on flexible working hours.
- Be able to work a 24×07 shift on a roster basis (Ability to work on night shifts & weekends).
- Accommodation will not be provided, you will require to find own accommodation. Candidates who are living in Nawala and Colombo suburbs are encouraged to apply.
For those who are interested please apply with contact details of two non-related referees, along with your contact details and a passport sized photograph immediately to the email email@example.com
Please indicate the position in the subject column of the Email, when you are applying. An attractive remuneration package with pleasant working environment, excellent opportunities for career development is on offer for the correct candidate, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Softlogic BPO Services (Pvt.) Ltd
No. 471/1, Cotta Rd, Sri Jayawardenepura, Kotte,
Website – www.softlogic.lk