Job ID 39770
Career Level Trainee
We are looking for a Trainee Customer Care Coordinator to be responsible for a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service You will ensure that the team is compliant with the policies and procedures of the organization and offer consistency in service delivery resolving customer complaints, improving customer service, and maintaining satisfied customers. To be successful as a customer service coordinator, you should possess excellent communication skills and the ability to lead and promote the vision of the organization You should motivate your team and offer incentives for positive customer feedback An exceptional customer service coordinator will possess outstanding product knowledge and instill this value in the team in order to achieve success.
- Manage Incoming Calls
- Managing a team of customer service employees.
- Maintaining compliance with policies and procedures.
- Offering excellent customer service.
- Displaying extensive product knowledge.
- Overseeing the work of every employee in your team.
- Promoting the vision of the organization.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and reporting findings to the staff.
- Handling customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Motivating the team to perform at their best.
- GCE AL or similar.
- Minimum of 6 Month’ experience or After AL .
- Computer Literate ( MS Office)
- Ability to Work on Internet and Email
- Ability to type in Sinhala and English Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Management skills.
Candidates residing in Piliyandala, Maharagama, Kottawa,Pannipitiya, Boralesgamuwa, Nugegoda, Dehiwala areas will be given preference.
If you are the one we are seeking for, kindly forward your resume in word format with the recent photograph.
Call us on 0759 88 88 91