Career Level Officer
Experience 6 Years
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
TRAINEE DEALER – TREASURY FRONT OFFICE
- Managing Money Market/SRR or foreign exchange desk, nostro/LKR cash flows along with exchanging position, quoting exchange, interest rates, government security yields to clients, related documentation and input to ITMS etc.
- Handle CIMM, other regulatory and management reporting.
- Support acquisition of new clients for government securities, repo/reverse repo, SLDB etc, which will facilitate higher income from capital gains and also provide an additional exit window to treasury for government securities other than the interbank market.
- Promote investment in corporate debt and other treasury related products to enhance yields, commission and other income.
- Increasing foreign currency note volumes to increase revenue through onward sales, repatriation and reduce the holding cost.
- Generate leads to acquire new clients for treasury and other strategic banking units.
- Support implementation of ITMS related to treasury and primary dealer activities.
- Work in cross functional teams as required by the bank.
- Minimum 6 years experience in Banking out of which 3 years in foreign exchange operations.
- Should possess the Dealing Certificate offered by the Financial Market Association (Association Cambiste International – ACI), or Certificate in Treasury and Foreign Exchange Operations offered by the Center for Banking Studies of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka, or the Diploma in Treasury and Risk Management offered by the Institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka.
- Full or part qualification in Banking (a minimum of completion of CBF level)
- Strong analytical, mathematical and management skills.
- A University Degree / an equivalent professional qualification/ Finance will be an advantage.
Applicants are invited to log on to www.seylan.lk and upload the updated CV along with a recently taken photograph or forward the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 07 days of this advertisement.
Deputy General Manager – Human Resources
Seylan Bank PLC
Seylan Towers, No 90, Galle Road, Colombo 03
Tel +94 11 2456000, Fax +94 11 2456456