Career Level Trainee
JOIN THE FOR A GLOBAL MINDSET
We are looking for: Trainee Executive Portfolio Quality Assurance
The scope of work entails the collection of outstanding dues from customers, follow-up on overdue contracts and negotiate payment plans and ensuring the achievement of established collection targets. This is essentially a field job where the selected applicant is required to visit clients.
Personal and Skills Profile:
- Age between 20 – 30 years
- Successful completion of the GCE A/L with minimum 2 passes in one sitting.
- Previous experience in recovery related activities will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Should possess a motorbike and a valid riding license.
Attractive performance based incentives together with other fringe benefits await the right candidate.
If you wish to apply for the above post, please forward your application to us before 05th November 2021.