Career Level Trainee
We are a public quoted company holding the franchise for brand “ISUZU” since 1962 in Sri Lanka and the market leader in commercial Trucks.
We seek to recruit a dynamic individual to fill the following position in our company
Trainee – Finance Department
Successful Applicant’s Profile
- Registered students of CA Sri Lanka Any degree in the fields of accounting / administration in a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in a computerized accounting background and conversant with Microsoft Office packages.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks Perform with high level of accuracy and integrity on the tasks allocated.
- Good communication skills.
- A hardworking dynamic team player between the ages of 20-30.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work extended hours if required
The successful candidates can look forward to an excellent training opportunity along with an attractive training allowance coupled with other fringe benefits based on merit. Please forward your complete resume giving details of 02 non related referees to the following address within 14 days of this advertisement.
Manager – HR & Administration
Sathosa Motors PLC, 25, Vauxhall Street, Colombo 02
(SML is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification)