Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
88 Years of Trust & Stability
Richard Pieris & Co.PLC is a diversified business conglomerate with a rich history of 88 years. Its flagship brand “Arpico” is one of the most powerful local household brands in Sri Lanka for over 50 years. Serving the community with a diverse range of products across many sectors such as manufacturing, plantations, financial services, exports, FMCG, construction, logistic & retail. The retail sector led by its flagship brand “Arpico Supercentres” operates one of the largest modern trade chains in the country. A diverse melting pot of talent, comprising a workforce of over 29,000. Richard Pieris & Company PLC is one of the largest employment providers in the private sector in Sri Lanka.
To support the expansion initiatives of Company, we invite young, dynamic and motivated individual to join us as,
TRAINEE MARKETING SERVICES MANAGER
- Should plan out tactical marketing campaigns to increase basket value, customer count & creating promotional information to drive business & coordinating promotional campaigns
- Coordinating multiple channels, branding, planning & managing budgets for marketing campaigns & marketing strategies
- Testing new marketing opportunities with strategic media planning & directing social media strategies
- Evaluating performances of marketing campaigns & managing employees and third-party vendors
- Addressing customer service problems, analyzing customer feedback from social media platforms & analyzing advertising returns and reporting to upper management
The ideal candidates should
- Possess Degree in Marketing or Business Administration Management in a recognize university/institute
- Following a Post graduate / MBA/MSc in Business development or Marketing is an added advantage
- Have minimum 5 years of experience in retail industry in a reputed organization
- Have ability to analyze & process information, identifies problems & trends, and develops effective solutions and strategies
- Be through in MS Office packages
- Self motivated, passionate individual with a positive attitude &
- Have ability to work under pressure and handle multiple duties at a given time
- Possess excellent communication skills with effective negotiation skills
An attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and an evolving group of companies await the right candidate.
Please apply with your complete CV along with Colour photograph of yourself and the contact details of two non related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelop, or as the subject in your e-mail within 7 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources,
RICHARD PIERIS & COMPANY PLC.,
310, High Level Road, Nawinna, Maharagama.