Career Level student
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Unisyst PLC is a pioneer in manufacturing and supplying high quality architectural aluminum joinery systems, glazing and façade products with modem state-of-art processing facility In Sri Lanka with 4 decades of legacy behind.
TRAINEE TECHNICAL OFFICER (INTERN)
- Able to read / understand the architectural and structural detailed drawing.
- Giving instructions to contractors, subcontractors.
- Maintain the relationship with Technical Officers and Project Engineers
- Supervision of subcontractors work.
- Ability to support day to day site works.
- Following NDT/NCT qualification in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or HNDE / NDT/TTI.
- Minimum 2 passes at GCE A/L and 6 passes at GCE O/L with “C” pass for English and Mathematics.
- Creative, outgoing with excellent presentation skills is a must
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to work extra hours.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of this advertisement Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.