Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Camso is now part of the Michelin Group. By joining forces together, we become the world leader in the Off-The-Road market.
Those who go beyond the road, often do so without a map. They are the explorers, the speculators, the adventurers. They seek out opportunity in distant places. And they respect the lay of the land. Embarking on every journey with confidence, ingenuity and perseverance. As committed off-the-road solution providers, we understand the challenges of these driven individuals. We share their passion of adventure, of exploring new territory. As Michelin off-road specialists, we are dedicated to them.
TRAINING EXECUTIVE (TRAINER) – EKALA
The selected candidate will be responsible design, develop & conduct / deliver training courses as required by the operation to improve the individual & team competencies, mainly, of shop floor and frontline leaders in the manufacturing units. Depending on their expertise trainers may contribute to design, develop/update & execute learning solutions / programmes to meet the operational demands by coordinating with the cross-functional teams.
- Fulfill gaps in the technical & behavioral competencies in the operation via the training programmes delivered.
- Ensure the satisfaction of internal customers on quality of the programme and the impact / value addition to the operation.
- Ensure the effective and efficient training delivery applying appropriate training techniques and methodologies.
- Ensure the administrative requirements are met and compliance for the training programmes.
- Coach & develop-subordinates/ team to meet the required competency levels.
- Assist Training center related other activities (Talent acquisition/ project related to talent management) to meet the operational demands of the company by working with internal & external stakeholders.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience including delivering trainings to medium & large-scale audience is a must,
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Sinhala
- Strong strategic influence and practical and positive approach Analytical & Presentation skills
- Ability to travel and conduct training programs outside of Colombo.
- Willingness to work long hours and during off days when required.
The Training Center team in Ekala includes various achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with the all the plant teams &Central Human resources team. At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that’s always on the move to achieve its dreams.
Moving Forward Together: Apply now and start your own mobility journey with us.
We aim for excellence in everything we do. Together, we can go far beyond roads. This is our drive. This is our commitment We are Explorers, Adventurers and Innovators!
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org Stating position in the subject line
within 7 days of this advertisement.