Job ID 38598
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Experience with 3D software skill as following:
- 3Ds Max, Maya, Blender, Zbrush
- Experience with Texturing and Material rendering skill as following: Photoshop, Substance Painter.
- Experience to create 3D Modeling as character, environment, vehicle and other assets from concept art or picture reference.
- Ability skill in rigging and skinning are plus.
- Well polygon count and topology control with highpoly model in details, lowpoly model target base on required.
- Experience with models sculpting and baking are required.
- Ability with material and lighting setup from every renderer, software and tools provided.
- Advanced troubleshooting & debugging skills.
- Be an artistic talents.
- Great communication both verbally and written, in English, and to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Contribute and help build a positive team environment.
- Content Implementation
- Experience with any of the following:
- UnrealEngine / Unity / Threejs / Playcanvas.