Career Level Executive
Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018 Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to make it easy to do business anywhere’. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfill our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented & data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow. For further growth, we seek new team members for the post of:
- Reviewing and resolve issues reported by our clients and internal stakeholders.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist Warehouse Manager with measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance.
- Supporting warehouse operations team when necessary (Inbound, Inventory, Outbound & QC).
- Follow up with 3PL teams and get customer return packages pick-up up on time.
- Dealing with Customer complaints about returns and refunds.
- At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work
- Minimal educational qualifications: G.C.E A/Ls
- School Leavers / Undergraduates in Business Management or Supply Chain Management
- Age between 18-25 years
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools (especially Excel) and Google Applications.
- Communication skills in English & Sinhala (Tamil is an added advantage)
- Should be an initiator with problem solving and decision-making skills
- Working days from Monday to Friday, with the need to work late hours as and when required
Priority will be given to candidates who can join within a short notice & available for full time employment
If you feel ready to take up the challenge, please forward your resume along with a recent photograph, cover letter and details of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for mentioned in the subject line.
Daraz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.