Web Developer & Graphic Designer
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Diploma
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
Position: Web Developer & Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full-time
- Travel and Tourism (http://intterminal.com/) – INT Terminal is a fast-growing company in the travel industry that specialized in luxury corporate, private and leisure travel. We are currently based in the USA, Canada and Sri Lanka.
- Engineering (https://www.finefinisheng.com/) – FineFinish Engineering (FFE) is an advanced machine shop that has expanded far beyond building customized machine parts. Presently, we offer CNC Solutions including Milling and Turning, Plasma Cutting, Profile Grinding, Wire Cut, EDM, and pioneer in Fabrication, Hydraulic & Pneumatic solutions.
- Agriculture (https://www.goviyoo.com/) – GOVIYOO intends to re-boost the grow at home for a sustainable country theory by introducing some of the latest technology to our very own agricultural techniques passed onto us by our forefathers.
- Media and Others – Documentaries and productions
The Web Designer will be in charge of maintaining several websites as well as designing and managing new websites. We’re looking for someone that has innovative ideas, designs visually pleasing and inviting sites that have great functionality and are dynamic. This person should be ahead of the trends and should always be looking to better themselves in this position.
- The Web Designer must have knowledge and expertise of WordPress. Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD and InDesign is a must.
- The perfect candidate must be able to work independently and also take direction and be able to handle multiple projects at once.
- They should also have experience with web servers, site framework, user interface requirements, web navigation, and web page layout, cross platform compatibility, browser capability, image compression and production.
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please submit your resume through Job Hub along with a portfolio. You will NOT be a candidate if you do not submit a portfolio.