DILFER Quality Controller.
- 3-5 Years' experience in local fashion retail.
- Involvement in preproduction sampling stage and take care of quality aspects of samples and provide technical comments to factories.
- Ensure that no faulty fabric is sent for cutting. If minor fault is present in the fabric, defects should be marked on the fabric and same thing must be communicated to merchandising department.
- Conducting pre-production meeting before production start.
- Setting quality standards for the factory following buyer's requirements and guidance for each department and processes.
- Establish SOPs for production and preparatory processes to get right first-time quality from each process.
- Monitor the quality of the product through the various stages of production.
- Train the newly hired quality personnel on company quality policies and how to use quality tools.
- Valid riding license will be essential
Drop your CV to email@example.com