- Work in multicultural environments as we work on clients/partners from all across the globe.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive salary package plus Incentives & commission schemes based on performance.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with good command of the English language.
- Identify technical issues, troubleshoot and resolve with Strong customer-focus and problem-solving attitude.
- Ability in handling inbound and outbound Customer inquiries & provide perspective information.
- Help customers to create apps via shopimint , Anydesk support, Email Support, Shopimint Integration guides & helping customers to solve their problems.
- Completed or following a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (3rd or Final Year).
If you’re confident you can meet or beat our expectations, forward your CV through Job Hub with “Software Support - Internship” as the subject of your email.