- Work in multicultural environments as we work on clients/partners from all across the globe.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive salary package plus Incentives & commission schemes based on performance.
- Professional work experience in social media, online marketing, or digital marketing.
- Manage company social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and other relevant platforms.
- Contribute towards preparing content calendars on a monthly basis.
- Assist in content writing for social media & blogs.
- Ability to develop marketing plan for social media engagement.
- Contribute towards campaign planning & execution.
- Coordinate closely with the creative design team & guide them.
- Consistently monitor key analytics & prepare timely reports.
- Keep a close eye on the current trends on social media.
- Contribute towards the overall growth of the company.
- Knowledge on Google Ads, Pixel Advertising is required.
If you’re confident you can meet or beat our expectations, forward your CV through Job Hub with “Social Media Executive” as the subject of your email.