We are looking for a results-driven Assistant Manager to ensure that sales goals are met and office tasks are completed successfully in a timely manner.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIS
- Collaborates with other branch to set reasonable sales and/or retail goals.
- Conducts regular staff meetings to ensure that goals and objectives are clearly communicated with branch staff; provides guidance and leadership to enable staff to meet these goals and objectives.
- Identifies training needs and opportunities; develops and implements a plan for meeting those needs.
- Maintains and develops positive relationships with existing and prospective clients, demonstrating excellent customer service and setting an example for other staff.
- Participates in community activities to promote the organization and to build goodwill. ▸ Performs other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, delegating when appropriate.
- Preference will be given to persons suburb in Colombo.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree and equivalent industry experience required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Three years experience in the book trade with at least one year as an Assistant Manager.
- Computer knowledge is assential.
Manager - Human Resources
Sarasavi Group of Companies
23, Ekanayake Mawatha, Nugegoda.
Tel: 0112 854 000 / 0711 999 379 (Whatsapp)