We are on the lookout for a self-motivatedresilient & result-oriented professionals to join our dynamic team of achievers, in taking the Travel Data towards exponential growth locally and internationally.
- Executing all Air Ticketing requirements through our contact center
- Handling Air Ticket Issuance, Re-Issues, Revalidation and EMDs
- Checking and updating GDS Queues
- Checking and updating Airline Ticketing Quota
- Working on a monthly roster to incorporate 24/7 services in our contact center
- Corporate with clients to determine their needs and advise them on appropriate fares and guidelines
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints, or refunds with Airline and GDS Vendors
- Raising invoices for Tickets
- Proven work experience in the relevant field of ticketing (Minimum 3 Years)
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservation systems in Amadeus, Sabre, and Travel Port.
- Excellent knowledge of ticketing rules and regulations
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus
- Fast-paced skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends and regulations
- IATA Foundation or Similar
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
- Age should be between 25-35 years
- Attractive Salary Package (up to 100K including commissions)
- Residing in Colombo & suburbs.