JOIN US for a rewarding career with Softlogic Finance PLC
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (Colombo 04)
Softlogic Finance PLC is a member of one of Sri Lanka's most dynamic and reputed conglomerates - Softlogic Holdings PLC. With our presence felt in 29 locations across the country, we are a financial institution that is built by a long-lasting relationship with our customers as well as our values employees. We are committed to build a culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions mattered. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Softlogic Finance PLC is a registered finance company under Finance Business Act No. 42 of 2011 as well as a Specialized Leasing Company licensed by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka under Finance Leasing Act No. 56 of 2000.
- Responsible for administrative support for the executive office.
- Managing the CEO's calendar, including arranging meetings, appointments and other relevant events.
- Co-ordinate board meetings, and maintain the board packs.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Strong work ethics including maintenance of confidentiality with a high level of integrity and consistency.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible. Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence of Executive Office. Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Minimum 05 years experience as a Secretary/Personal Assistant in a leading organization. Possess relevant professional qualifications or a Diploma in secretarial and office administration. General knowledge of the Finance industry will be an added advantage.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com with names of two non-related referees indicating the post applied for in the subject line, on or before 19 January 2023.
softlogic Finance PLC
No. 13,De Fonseka Place, Colombo 04,
Softlogic Finance (011) 2359700