The leading importer and wholesaler of automotive spare parts in Sri Lanka is currently on the search for talented and energetic young individuals to fill the following vacancy:
DEBTOR CONTROL EXECUTIVE
Some responsibilities Include:
- Should be able to maintain Zero overdue debtor control environment.
- Preparation of Debtor accounts related to daily activities.
- Maintaining accurate accounts of said activities.
- Preparation of informative reports for the Senior Management.
- Candidates should be between the ages of 25 - 35
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a reputed Accounting or Audit firm.
- Partially completed or completed AAT/HND course.
- Be able to work in ERP system environment.
- Fluency in Sinhala.
- Fair knowledge in written and oral English.
- Have an extensive knowledge in MS Office software's (Word, Excel Etc).
- Work on deadlines and have a good memory.
** The above mentioned tasks are identified as core tasks and there can be more responsibilities provided
The successful candidate would be provided with a competitive remuneration package together with other benefits. Please indicate the position applied for as the subject of your email and forward your cv with two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org within 07 days of this advertisement.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified