ACENTURA IS HIRING
Trainee Engineer Application Support and Maintenance
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service for clients with general L2 support tasks for remote and cloud environments.
- Troubleshooting is performed and a full root cause analysis is performed to understand the origin of an issue.
- Ensure post checks are documented, performed and report is shared.
- Propose improvement and solution to reduce repetitive tasks.
- Align with the agreed SLAS.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent qualification.
- Prior internship experience in application support and maintenance.
- Knowledge on Unix with experience in scripting and automation.
- Basic knowledge on Windows scripting.
- Basic database knowledge with ability to query, write commands and automate scripts.
- Working experience with Azure or other Public Cloud Platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- ITIL best practices knowledge is a plus.
WHAT IS IT IN FOR YOU
- Attractive allowance during the training period.
- A permanent job employment is offered based on performance. Training and career progression opportunities are available.
To apply, email your CV to: email@example.com