BE A PART OF AN EXTRAORDINARY TEAM
Sri Lanka's National Mobile Service Provider, Mobitel strives to provide innovative telecom solutions to the nation whilst transforming the local telecommunications sector to be on par with global standards.
As a part of our workplace culture, we strive to maintain a dynamic and rewarding environment where our young and energetic workforce is provided with equal opportunities, training and guidance to reach greater heights. This is your opportunity to be a part of this stellar workforce.
Executive HR Operations
- Conduct smooth employee exit process and ensure the official property is returned and all recoveries made.
- Preparation of final due payments of employees for the payroll accurately by the given deadline.
- Assist and execute welfare initiatives according to the approved welfare budgets to maintain employee wellbeing and ensure staff satisfaction.
- Coordinate to arrange logistical requirements for disciplinary inquiries and assist the investigation process.
- Assist the recruitment process upon request in order to attract the best talents for the available opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate should hold a Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management / Full Qualification in PQHRM /Diploma in Human Resources Management from a recognized university or institute.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years' of experience in the HR field preferably in recruitment / on-off boarding.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office Packages. (MS Word, Excel, Power Point) Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision and maintain clear records.
- Effective interpersonal communicational skills being highly collaborative with the ability to work effectively across company. Should be with a positive attitude, task oriented and attention to detail.
Interested, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th January 2023