Darley Butler & Co., Ltd markets some of the most popular FMCG brands in the Sri Lankan market. With the growth of our portfolio of brands we are seeking dynamic individual to join our marketing team in the capacity of Assistant Manager - Brand Activation.
ASSISTANT MANAGER - BRAND ACTIVATION (FEMALE)
Qualifications and Experience
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for networking and relationship building.
- Willingness to travel and be in the field when necessary.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Should possess a valid driving license.
- A Degree in Marketing/Advertising/Communications or from a relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Brand Activation in a similar or comparable capacity attached to a reputed organization.
- Age: Be in the age range of 28 to 40 years
Your primary role will be to formulate and execute suitable activation strategies in coordination with Marketing, Key Accounts, Channel and Category Development Teams to integrate brand marketing plans to shoppers and customers. Duties in brief would be
- Develop and manage activation calendar for GT/MT/ISM.
- Setting brand-wise monthly targets for relevant categories.
- Ensure product availability at all locations.
- Conducting product training and activation training for staff.
- Monitor progress of the activations and take corrective actions.
- Coordinate with Teams in Modern Trade/ISM / Key Accounts for activations and feedbacks.
- Evaluating sales achievements against activations and sharing results with relevant stakeholders.
Please apply with detailed resume including names and contact details of two non-related referees within 07 days of this advertisement. Indicate the position applied in the subject line of the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Human Resources:
Darley Butler & Co. Ltd
No 98, Sri Sangaraja Mw. Colombo 10