Being a creative, Design and Fashion, home ware and innovation led culture, we are looking to strengthen some of our operations, commercial, marketing and sales skill gaps and are seeking out proactive, young professionals in the above areas. The roles are dynamic, challenging and fast-paced and require working independently with an energetic team of creative directors, business strategists and sales teams. This person must also be able to engage and work well in operations, management and marketing, and be able to develop a marketing strategy to grow and drive the future of the business and also manage the stocks and ordering. Must be a strong team player, a fast learner, a self-starter, and passionate about reshaping the world of retail. If you have the attitude to deliver, and the passion, we like to hear from you.
- Ability to implement modern strategies to support the company, with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Overlook the store operations from ordering and managing stocks, working with various consignees, as well as coordinating with the internal team & Creative Director, on product development.
- Develop Marketing strategies that focuses both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Grow sales through partnerships, promotions and additional value.
- Overlook the complete operation of the store from ordering and managing stocks, working with various retailers, as well as coordinating with the internal team & Creative Director, on product development.
- Strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect with the team. Comprehensive expertise of business modelling, planning, budgeting, and online marketing. Extremely organised and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills - being Trilingual is an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a quantity of valuable new customers within the framework of ROI goals. Superb presentation skills to communicate key insights from deep data analysis.
- Optimise marketing initiatives and help strengthen daily event calendar activity and promotional activities
- Executing sales objectives, Creating sales pitches
- Develop and lead customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Effectively work with senior management and cross functional teams to execute strategic plans with excellence
- A candidate between 25-35 years, with a good business sense and communication and negotiation skills, a positive attitude and plenty of initiative, have a degree in Marketing Management or part qualification in CIM. Prior experience in retail sales and e-commerce.
- 2+ years of strategic sales experience and digital marketing e-commerce management experience, preferably within Fashion and specialty retail, with proven ability to develop and implement successful marketing strategies. Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Ability to speak both Sinhala and Tamil is an added advantage.
- Develop extensive as well as segment-level promotional activities and customer traffic initiatives
- Develop and implement e-commerce marketing initiatives for promoting products, aligned with the brand and overall business strategy
Please email your CV with details of your education and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject - Retail - Business Development & Operations Executive - UI
Send in your applications ideally on or before the 25th January 2022
Urban Island (Private) Limited
477, R A DE MEL MAWATHA, COLOMBO 04, SRI LANKA.
TEL: +94 11 786 7700 | E-MAIL: email@example.com | PV 00247474