AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC is a finance company registered under the Central Bank of Sri Lanka and a subsidiary company of AMW Group which is a leading corporate entity in Sri Lanka and the sole distributor for several world-renowned automobiles and related brands, under the umbrella of Al-Futtaim Group, Dubai UAE.
AMW Capital Leasing is spread across the country with a network of 22 branches and is in the process of expanding its network. Our focus is to employ and engage diverse individuals who aspire to grow with us in a financial entity that offers unlimited career potential in a multinational environment.
- Minimum 5-year experience in banking or NBFI sector at the similar capacity with experience in handling hardcore recoveries cases.
- Special Assets Recoveries Manager
- Previous experience in doing repossession according to CBSL guidelines and fair knowledge on CBSL directions on assets repossessions.
- High level of computer literacy with problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strategic problem resolution skills, ERP skills and ability to lead change processes with proven leadership records.
- Possess technical knowledge related to yard operations, Call center Operations and admin related areas.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in handling general administration functions of a finance company.
- Passed G C E O/L & A/L preferably with MBA.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigating & locating missing assets, high level negotiations for settlements and /or swift actions on repossessions of the leased assets.
- Ensure that recoveries of assets are brought down below the assigned threshold level on assigned branches and monitoring and improving efficiencies for Early Age Bucket CER.
- Negotiating to sell the assets above the valuation price and achieve turnaround time target of disposing of repossessed assets while ensuring minimum loss to the company.
- Meeting all admin requirements of Capital Leasing on a timely basis.
- Required to be watchful regarding the business/market environment and suggest improvements to the existing processes in order to bring in efficiencies related to the role.
Please apply through the below link within 30 days of this advertisement. https://www.afuturewith us.com/job/Union-Place-Special-Assets-Recoveries-Manager-AMWCL-Union
Al-Futtaim automotive group
Manager Recruitment Associated Motorways (Private) Limited
185, Union Place, Colombo 02