TRAINEE IT SUPPORT ASSISTANT
An ideal opportunity to step into a career in Banking with one of Sri Lanka's fastest growing banks. We invite applications for the position of Trainee IT Support Assistant at Union Bank.
- Responsible for executing end of day processes.
- Supporting for backup restoration processes
- Work on a roster covering 24/7 to do end of day process.
- Monitor computer systems, branch network, and ATM network.
- Install, configure, and test hardware/software and peripheral equipment.
- Administer Branch Site Servers, PCs, Laptops, Printers, Routers and Switches.
- Engage and coordinate with end-users and give immediate attention to common end-user problems.
- Configures and deploys new desktops/laptops/printers, troubleshoots existing devices.
- User account management.
- Willing to work on shift basis including weekends
- Strong team player.
- Fast Learner
- Age below 24 years old
- Educational & Professional Qualification
- Higher Diploma / Diploma in IT or equivalent qualification.
- A strong team player with dedication and the ability to learn fast.
- Willing to work 24/7 on shift basis including weekends & holidays.
- Microsoft / Cisco certification will be an added advantage.
The right candidate can look forward to a remuneration package inclusive of staff loan benefits at concessionary interest rates and career prospects. Applications must be forwarded via email email@example.com with the names of two non-related referees on or before 26th January 2023. The email subject line must state "Trainee IT Support Assistant". All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Only the shortlisted applicants will be notified
Head Office: 64, Galle Road, Colombo 03. | www.unionb.com | Fitch BBB- (Ika) | Union Bank of Colombo PLC is a licensed Commercial Bank supervised by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka. PB 676 PQ