WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROCUREMENT EXECUTIVE
Wemara Construction (Pvt) Ltd is an industry leader with over 4 decades of experience in Engineering, Design and Construction with CIDA C3 grading and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standard Certification.
We are looking for a young, dynamic, self-motivated, and energetic individual to join our team to work at our head office in Colombo.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage purchase requisitions upon approval, evaluate quotations and obtain required items in terms of quality, price, and availability.
- Liaise with suppliers to source cost effective, good quality materials on time and negotiate for credit facilities.
- Confirm the right goods are sourced at the right time whilst keeping accurate records on time in all required systems.
- Coordinate with the finance team to make sure relevant payments are made to the suppliers in a timely manner.
- Maintain procurement related documentation.
- 3-4 years experience in construction industry
- Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management/ Purchasing Management
- Knowledge & experience in identifying construction and engineering materials will be an added advantage
- Ability to anticipate, plan and organize purchasing requirements.
- Age below 45 years.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Background in Quantity Surveying will be an added advantage
An attractive remuneration package and good career opportunities will be on offer to the right candidate. Interested candidates should forward their resume via email, indicating names of two non-related referees to reach us within 7 days of this advertisement.
WEMARA HOLDINGS PVT Ltd