"With more than 20 years of experience in enterprise performance management, Camms have been helping organisations worldwide to solve everyday business problems across a variety of industries through our world class suite of software products.
Founded in Australia in 1996, Camms have tens of thousands of users across five continents, with offices in the UK, North America, Australia, New Zealand, and Asia. Camms' solutions help make our communities safer and secure while helping enterprises and Government sector organisations to spend money on things that matter."
Intern - Customer Support (Based in Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, or online chat in a timely and accurate manner.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and work with other teams to provide solutions to customers.
- Assist in administering the Learning Management Platform including user management, content management and data entry.
- Assist in usage metric tracking and report preparation for the department.
- Manage and maintain the customer database with up-to-date information.
- Contribute to the improvement of customer support processes and procedures.
- Keep up to date on company products and services, as well as industry developments and trends.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as needed.
- Identify and escalate issues that require additional attention or resolution from higher levels of support.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to empathize with customers.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Basic technical knowledge and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Proficiency in computer applications, such as email and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Previous customer service experience is a plus, but not required.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a relevant program, such as business or computer science.