AN OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME TO JOIN A LEADING BPO ENGAGED IN THE US HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY.
Legacy Health Pvt. Ltd. provides Insurance Claim processing with revenue Cycle Management Services to a fast growing, recession proof healthcare industry in the USA.
We are committed to delivering processed Medical Insurance claims which meet US HealthCare industry standards, whilst meeting stringent time targets and clients expectations.
We are leading RCM Company headquartered in Austin Texas with operations based in Colombo/Kandy - Sri Lanka and Chennai - India.
Our rapid growth in the business requires the following vacancy to be filled.
Assistant Accountant Accounts Payable
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to maintain and overlook the accounts payable process of US entities
- Responsible for preparation and presentation of financial forecasts/ monthly, quarterly & annual budgets/ management reports and etc.
- Preparation of ad hoc reports requested by the management.
- Communicate with US management/vendors/ CPAS and other counterparts on behalf of the Finance team.
Qualifications & Experience Required;
- A minimum of 3+ years of work experience in a similar role is a must.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Should be fully/partially qualified in any of the professional accounting bodies such as ACCA/CIMA etc.
- Fluency in English and ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing is a must.
- Working experience in a computerized environment with exposure to accounting packages such as Quick books.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office package).
- Should be willing to work for the US calendar and working hours would be from 2:00PM to 11:00PM (Monday to Friday).
- Preference will be given to candidates who are with high interpersonal skills and a team player who can work well with all levels of employees.
- Prior experience in a BPO/KPO environment will be an added advantage.
Selected candidates can look forward for;
- A competitive salary package above the industry average.
- An excellent working environment.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Health insurance package
If you possess the skills and qualification that we require and would like to be a part of our growing company, please send us your current resume with two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the below mentioned mailing address.
Please ensure that a contactable telephone number is available for us to reach out to you.
No.12,Macksons Tower, Alfred House Garden, Colombo-03