JOIN THE BEST AND BECOME THE BEST
At Epic, not only will you be working for a company with the best and most nationally recognized software solutions, but you will become a domain expert in Fintech as well. We do our own R&D and we have our own IPs. We take care of our employees like family.
Then join an elite team of professionals at Epic and start ascending your career
Project Manager - FinTech Solutions
- Degree/MSc in Information Technology, Software Engineering or Project Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development and/ or Project Management
- Experience in Payment Solution will be preferred
- Understanding of Software Development Technologies and Solution Architecture including but not limited to Java Technologies, MVC Architecture, Multi-tier Architecture, Open Architecture, Oracle, MYSQL, Big Data respectively
- Experience in Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, and Controlling of Software Projects
- Good understanding of both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum Software Development methodologies
- Experience in proposal writing (both technical and financial)
- Understanding of Quality Assurance needs and processes associated with Functional, Regression, Performance and Automation Testing
- Excellent communicator with fluency in the English language both written and spoken
Please email your CV with names and contacts of two non-related referees ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of this advertisement.