JOIN THE BEST AND BECOME THE BEST
At Epic, not only will you be working for a company with the best and most nationally recognized software solutions, but you will become a domain expert in Fintech as well. We do our own R&D and we have our own IPs. We take care of our employees like family. Sound interesting?
Then join an elite team of professionals at Epic and start ascending your career
Associate Project Cost Admin/ Procurement Analyst
- Conduct product and project profitability analysis/ Stakeholder analysis/ Cost-benefit analysis and provide useful management information on the project status.
- Report on the cost variance progress of the projects
- Managing the foreign and local procurement functions effectively
- Provide ad-hoc reports, presentations, and assignments upon the request of the Management
- Bachelor's degree in Procurement and Logistics Management, or an equivalent qualification
- 01-year experience as a project analyst/ coordinator would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Project Management software (Jira/MS Project etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages is a must along with the multitasking ability
Please email your CV with names and contacts of two non-related referees ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of this advertisement.