eMarketingEye, a Google Premier Partner 2022 (awarded to only a select group of the top 3% of Google Partners) and Sri Lanka's Best Digital Media Agency (SLT Zero One Awards 2019) is looking for a young and dynamic individual to join our team of award-winning digital marketers.
Having proudly served over 1,200 of the world's best-loved brands across 45 countries and won over 250 awards during the past 15 years, eMarketingEye is widely considered to be a thought leader in Asia. We offer end-to-end solutions from website development to performance-driven digital marketing and social media strategies.
You will have the opportunity to work with top local and international brands, tracking setup audits and interpreting and analysing digital data gathered on our clients' websites which serve as the backbone of our marketing efforts and reporting platforms.
- Assist with ongoing Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager-based tracking implementations for EME clientele
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits
- Opportunity to work with world-class digital marketing experts
- Exposure to work with top local and international brands across multiple verticals and industries
- Respond to basic support requests related to web analytics
- Diagnose and troubleshoot web analytics installations
- Carry out periodic tracking setup audits / health checks to ensure the accuracy of collected data
- Visualising web analytics data with Looker Studio
- Common sense with the right attitude
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and insightful attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Organised and efficient multitasker
- Ongoing training, guidance and direction from global industry leaders
- State-of-the-art office with fantastic views of the Colombo skyline
- Modern and flexible working environment
- Health insurance and life insurance
- Undergraduate / recent graduate in disciplines such as Statistics/ Information Technology / Mathematics
- Exposure to data analysis and visualisation platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working with Google Analytics and / or Google
- Tag Manager and / or Looker Studio is preferred but not a must
Please email your complete CV to email@example.com stating the job code EMEDMAWA in the subject line.
e marketing eye