WE ARE HIRING
JOIN OUR TEAM
The Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology (SLIIT) is a pioneer in the higher education sector of Sri Lanka and offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a wide range of disciplines (www.sliit.lk). SLIIT is committed to providing the best student experience through a highly dedicated academic and non-academic staff who teach, mentor, guide and support a community of more than 10,000 students.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic individual to join our Computing Team in the Management Associate level and primarily function as the Secretary to the Dean of the Faculty of Computing.
The job role shall include:
- Preparing, organizing, and maintaining documents of the faculty office
- Preparation of reports and presentations
- Organizing meetings, interviews and events
- Handling student related matters such as handling queries, student lists, collecting feedback, and providing various service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Sinhalese/Tamil.
- Excellent public relations skills with the ability to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- A very good computer literacy with a sound knowledge of common office packages.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A sound understanding of typical activities in a higher education environment will be an added advantage
- A bachelor's degree from a recognized university/Institute
- A minimum of 05 years of experience after graduation
- Experience in a corporate environment in a secretarial position would be an added qualification.
SLIIT offers a competitive salary and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume via email to
email@example.com clearly indicating the post applied and the code in the subject line of the email, to reach us within 7 days of this advertisement.